Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 27- You know you’re an equestrian when…..

 Day 27- You know you’re an equestrian when….. (Give 5 original ones)

You know you’re an equestrian when you open your large, gold, studded purse at the grocery store to pay and find a pair of stirrups and a dressage girth. (true story, happened this week!)

You know you’re and equestrian when you find yourself being snarky about every single girl and their mother wearing riding boots to trot around town. (I know, I know…my pet peeve is rude horse people, but these aren’t horse people!!)

You know you’re an equestrian when your hair stylist doesn't even flinch anymore when she finds bedding or hay in your hair (or under her chair).
 

You know you’re an equestrian when you seriously think about having your paycheck direct deposited to the vet.

You know you’re an equestrian when you can’t remember some of your childhood friends or what they looked like but remember every single horse’s name and color that you’ve ever encountered in your life.

3 comments:

  1. brilliant .....I so indentified with the direct payment to the vet ....and in my case to my local mechanic who keeps my tow wagon on the road. And as for my hairdresser I think she has given up on me as I've told her styled hair is a waste of money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - I've done the perfume over shower thing a few times! My husband insists it is in fact NOT good enough.

    ReplyDelete