Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 07- Your favorite ribbon won at a show and why

Day 07- Your favorite ribbon won at a show and why

My favorite ribbon…hmm well I can’t pick it out which ribbon it is exactly, because I never wrote on the back of it. But my favorite ribbon was when Piney got reserve high point champion at our last show. I remember being blown out of the water when it was announced. Especially since at his first show he was consistent in his placing last.

I was so darn proud of him and remember being excited to start hauling him to some bigger shows. But obviously that will never happen. I just keep the good memories stashed up in my brain and think of him when I look at my box of ribbons I won.

2 comments:

  1. Naw. I'm glad your last time out together brought home a ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool having wonderful memories of Piney ....I'd be hanging the ribbons up!

    ReplyDelete