Thursday, January 24, 2013

add these to the don't play list...

Seriously I could cause major flooding here in town when I listen to this song. I'm quite positive this wasn't written about the day I put Piney down, but it certainly feels like it.
 


And then there is this one. Because I am a glutton for punishment. I've cried every single time I have heard this song. And it doesn't help that there is a horse in this video. And It doesn't help that I love this song and put it on repeat and drive around looking like a crazy person crying all over town...



So if you are wanting to have a good old fashioned, sobbing, body shaking cry...listen to these...

1 comment:

  1. these are exactly the kind of songs that I need to hear right now. They just helped me take the lump out of my throat thats been sitting there all day. if you need a few more then I would suggest Down by Jason Walker or there is Colder Weather and Highway 20 Ride by the Zac Brown Band
    I love your story and i cry every time I read your story about Piney, such a beautiful relationship you two have.

    ReplyDelete