Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 14- Your dream barn/farm

Day 14- Your dream barn/farm

I love where I live. North Dakota is awesome! I mean if you aren't from here you probably wouldn't think so. But I like it.

But if I were to win the lottery tomorrow and I had millions and millions of dollars to spend at my leisure I would buy a house in Middleburg Virginia. I think it is a really beautiful place...I've never been of course, but it looks beautiful in pictures.


I will list a few of  my dream farms just because I can.

35487 Snake Hill Road LOVE the classic house and that it comes with numerous barns...

18771 Haps Lane I'd buy this one to house all of my retired racehorses...

497 Lockes Mill Road this one is just adorable...and the barn with flowerboxes, too much!!




Is it bad that when looking at these listings and when I was house hunting in real life, I often skipped right over the house pictures and went straight for the barn pictures? I often got dissapointed when there were no barn interior pictures...

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the last one. If you need a roomie, hit me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I win the lottery would you be willing to relocate and live on that property to keep an eye on he place for me? Great thanks!!

      Delete