Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 08- A little about the barn/stable you ride at

Day 08- A little about the barn/stable you ride at


Hmmm well I don’t have a barn or stable that I ride at anymore since I’ve moved Piney up north. But my last barn was my favorite barn I’d ever been at. It was a smaller barn with only a handful of boarders. It was a dressage/hunter/jumper barn. The first time I walked into the tack room and saw only English saddles I had to smile. It was a big change from every other barn in the area I’d been in, with a majority of the saddles being western. There was a smaller heated arena with attached tack room and barn. The barn had 15 stalls and the quanset had another two stalls, as well as large stalls connected to paddocks that the horses were free to enter and exit as they pleased. I loved the atmosphere out there. I was always learning and felt like we were family. We each helped eachother out. It was by far the best barn in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment