Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 02- The last time you rode a horse and what you did

Day 02- The last time you rode a horse and what you did


The last time I rode a horse, was a few months ago. I rode Piney bareback because I had been too lazy to adjust the gullets in my saddle. It was a pretty un eventful ride to most I’m sure, but to me it was amazing. Every time I get on that horse bareback I can’t get over the fact that I am riding a thoroughbred…bareback…MY THOROUGHBRED…I’d always dreamed as a child that I’d own a thoroughbred I just never thought it would come true. I’m thankful for ever ride I get on my horse knowing that he is my dream come true.

I love our little bareback rides because usually it’s just me and him. So I talk to him and tell him all kinds of things. Obviously he doesn’t understand a word I’m saying but I like to pretend he does. Especially when I say something positive about him and he lets out a great big sigh. Makes me laugh every single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment