Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Not horse related :-)

Well I got hitched on Saturday and it was amazing! The weather thankfully cooperated with us, although it could have been a tish warmer! I am in LOVE with the place we had it at. It is a place outside of town with a historic old mansion, an old chapel, and a barn where we had the dance. It couldn't have been more perfect for us. I had people tell me it was like a fairytale wedding. I couldn't have been happier with the way it turned out.

Here are two of the pics from our photographer. I LOVE them!! she was amazing and I'm dying to see all the rest of the pictures.




When I get more pictures up I'll be sure to post them. Some of the highlights of the night were the carriage ride we had for the guests. During cocktail hour we had hired the "grand wagon" carriage that was pulled by two adorable Clydesdales. I think everyone had  alot of fun with that. We also had a little photo booth set up for guests with all kinds of props. I have been seeing photos up on facebook and they are HILARIOUS!
Tonight I am feeding the horses at the barn. I miss them like crazy it's been over a week since I've seen my monster. Can't wait to see him!


No comments:

Post a Comment