Wednesday, April 17, 2013

enter sadness.

Okay so that is a pretty EMO title. I'm doing better than I thought.
My best friend posted a picture on my facebook and instantly tears started streaming. But I quickly dried them up because I was at work and no one wants to deal with me like that!


Here is the culprit.
ps. I edited this picture. In the one she posted. I looked like an albino.
 
That sweet, sweet boy.
 
As a photographer I am behind the lens more than I am infront of it. There actually aren't that many pictures of us together, which makes me really, really sad. But it seems that all of the pictures we do have together. He is doing this to me. His nose was usually glued to my face. (damnit here come the tears again!!) I remember the first time he nuzzled me like that. But sadly I don't remember the last time he did.
When I lost Yellow, and got Piney I made a promise to myself that I would have more pictures of me and my horse taken. But it was one of those things that I kept saying "oh we will do it tomorrow" "Hmm I look weird today, maybe lets take pictures next week". Putting it off, and putting it off until it was too late. And now I no longer have any photography opportunities.
 
I miss that nose.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely nose. Great picture that brings back great memories. Yellow and Piney aren't far from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to never being in front of the camera. This is such a sweat moment of you two. Perhaps for all the bad photos you didn't take you got this perfect one in return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs! He was blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete