Well why not copy this from a few people?
1) This is an interesting question. I’m really not pinned down to one specific discipline. I divide my time between riding both English and western.
2) I would love to try different things before I HAD to commit to switching to one specific thing.
3) Ian Miller I guess. Don’t really follow a ton of equestrians, but I always loved watching him ride when I was a kid.
4) Anyone that is a douche.
5) Big gray dappled thoroughbred gelding OR a palomino AQHA gelding with white stockings and a blaze, but I am VERY particular on the blaze. It can’t be too wide or two narrow.
7) I would still have horses. I enjoy having them around. Their sounds and smells make me happy, as silly as that sounds. I’d also maybe look into learning to drive them. Maybe have a team of Shetland ponies to drag me around.
8) Reserve high point champion for a dressage test I did with Piney. He went from getting last place in his tests in our first show, to kicking ass and taking names in our last show 2 months later.
9) I can’t pick favorites. I enjoy a lot of blogs.
10) I enjoy private lessons, but I do like group lessons so I can show off ;-)
11) Highest I’ve ever jumped was 2’6” and it. Was. Awesome.
12) I was doing first level and everything before that.
13) I WISH I was doing eventing!
14) I don’t even know what I would pick!
15) George looks smashing in bright, royal blue. Pistol looks great in green. And Duke usually rocks black.
16) I don’t like it. which seems to be how everyone feels about it.
17) YES! It was a very quick jaunt down the road on my boy George. It was the first time I had ridden him in my western saddle and he was more relaxed than usual. But Duke being a big old pain in the ass, decided he couldn’t go past the fenceline and was a big drama queen once he got past it. So it was a very quick ride because of his antics.
18) I’m not really sure. Maybe one of my blogger ‘friends’.
19) Welllllllllllllllll…… Every single time I ride George I strap on my helmet and crash vest. I still don’t know him all that well and I’m not 100% confident that I completely trust him yet. But when I ride Pistol I usually don’t wear a helmet. I know, I know. Accidents can happen to anyone and on any horse.
20) My first horse was a palomino AQHA gelding named Good Time To Review aka Charlie Yellow. He was an awesome first horse, and I will always have a soft spot for quarter horses... but I appreciate the heart and try of a thoroughbred more. My quarter horses have been a bit more of a handful than my ottbs.