Thursday, January 19, 2012

first video EVER

Here it is. My very first ride on Piney EVER! My riding is awful, my stirrups are too short, the quality of the video is horrendous, and Piney is dirty but I love this video! I had only owned Piney for 6 weeks when this was taken. The last person to ride him before me was a jockey on August 17th 2006. He was a ROCKSTAR for going that long without anyone riding him. Obviously in this video we both need to work on things. But it was the beginning of our relationship so we still had some things to figure out about each other. But I think that for a first ride it went wonderfully.





P.S. I would have picked some different songs, but it was the best I could do with what I had on this computer.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video and the both of you look great. Awesome first ride. A nice memory.

    ReplyDelete